Our private membership area is specially designed for people wanting to use homeopathy at home and learn more about how to do this. Membership is voluntary and is currently free.
Benefits of H247 membership
- You will be able to access our membership library area
- You will have access our Remedy kits
- You will have access to our Homeopathic Courses, webinars and e-books.
The legal structure of our private membership
Our membership is an unincorporated association based in the UK.
Equality Act 2010
The Membership will exercise the right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Equality Act 2010 of the United Kingdom. This means that our Membership activities are restricted to the private domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by law.
To join our private membership under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health and good quality of life. You will voluntarily change your capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member. Your activities within The Membership are a private contractual matter that you will refuse to share with the Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. You will fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of The Membership, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Membership Organisation.
Conduct Rules for Members
These rules govern all aspects of the club and the relationship between the members and the management committee. Rules that might lead to a member being disciplined or (for serious offences) excluded from the club include:
- Unacceptable conduct towards other members
- Unacceptable conduct towards the public which brings the club into disrepute
Terms and conditions of joining our membership, ordering our kits, participating in courses or free information created by Homeopathy247 and/or having a consultation with one of our member homeopaths.
By checking the box above I choose to join the H247 Membership (there is no cost or fees) and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- This Membership Area declares that our objective is to provide our members with a private platform in which all business will remain in the private domain and utilize the protections guaranteed by The Equality Act 2010 United Kingdom.
- WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Equality Act 2010 of the United Kingdom. This means that our Membership activities are restricted to the private domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by law.
- We declare the basic right of all of our members to decide for themselves which members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters including, but not limited to physical, spiritual, and mental health care assistance, law, and any other matter and to accept from those members any and all counsel, advice, tips, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
- We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding law and any other private business activity.
- I understand that this membership it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities of any Nation. All complaints or grievances against The members or professionals within the organisation, information, remedies and prescriptions will be settled by a Membership designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of The members according to our complaints procedure. By agreeing to join this membership, I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
- I agree to join H247 membership, a private membership under common law, where members will seek to help each other achieve better health and good quality of life. I am voluntarily changing my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member.
My activities within The Membership are a private contractual matter. I agree to waiver my rights to any return any product or information gained within this membership. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against any fellow members of The Membership, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Membership Organisation.
- I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that I do not represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behaviour towards any other member of The Association. These pages consist of the entire agreement for my joining The membership.
I agree this contract began on the date of my joining “The H247 Membership". I declare that by joining this Membership and/or the Associations websites and/or social media group(s), I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.
By checking the box above I choose to join the H247 Membership (there is no cost or fees) and agree to the terms and conditions of ‘H247 Membership'.